WiseLoop Web File Grabber Processor class definition
This class is designed to retrieve various files referred by an url page and stores them in the $_validMedia array variable.
It uses the base class wlWmgProcessor capabilities to search an url page for various files by checking its link a href tags if contains some given strings (usually extensions that identifies some certain file types).
WiseLoop Web File Grabber main features:
- grab any document or file embedded or referred by the targeted url page depending on its type;
- file name filtering: only those files whose name contains the specified strings or extensions will be included in the grabbing results;
- media count limiter: number of grabbed files will be limited to a specified value;
- HTML area searching: the grabbing engine is able to search for files only inside a designated HTML area specified by a tag; in this way you can skip grabbing from the start any unwanted files by narrowing the full HTML target page to a smaller area consisting of a tag content; an incomplete tag (tag slice) can be specified also, the tag will autocomplete depending on the contextual HTML content;
- WiseLoop takes no responsibility if the targeted url changes its tag structure or its HTML DOM tree, resulting in unexpected data retrieval; this will not be considered as malfunction or bug, and you should check the targeted url's HTML DOM tree for changes and modify the code that instatiates this class or any inherited classes.
Also, WiseLoop assumes no responsibility for any abusive use of this class and/or violation of terms of usage of the target url.
- See also: