If you want to apply multiple effects or filters at once, create image reflections, create image thumbnails, create image watermarks, apply image masks, do text rendering, do image blending, do batch image processing, and you don't want to use expensive image manipulation software like Photoshop, then PHP Graphic Works is the perfect tool for you. You can can choose from a very large image effects and filters library, apply them as "in-line" or "on the fly" style improving your site design and overall image.
WiseLoop PHP Graphic Works is a set of PHP classes designed for image manipulation on the server side.
This package allows complex image processing in a flexible manner, by using only a few lines of code. Thus, the image processing commands can be specified in an Fx Chain which is then parsed by the effects processor to be applied over the source image. The Fx Chain can be loaded from a string, a string in JSON format, or also from a local or remote file (it may be even a URL).
The caching feature, prevents useless processing by storing the resulting images for a given set of effects, improving the processed image output speed.
By using live-type characteristics of this package the Fx Chains can be applied to images on the fly, thus, the resulting image can be displayed directly in a html img tag.
There is also a batch processor that enables applying an Fx Chain over an entire image directory.
The chosen programming model allows the extension library of effects and permits using this package in a flexible and intuitive manner.
- complete collection of image manipulators: rotate, crop, resize, scale, stretch, flip;
- large collection of image filters: blur, sepia, grayscale, negative, contrast, brightness, gamma, saturation, hue, smooth, sharpen, channel, colorize;
- great special effects: puzzle, noise, pixelate, reflection, emboss, edge, sketch, round;
- drawing primitives: text or image blending, so image watermarks can be applied;
- applying grayscale masks (vectorial-internally generated or loaded form external uri-s)
- applying effects on selection or entire image;
- applying multiple effects at once using chained effects;
- image folder batch processor;
- live rendering so you can apply effects on the fly directly from the html tag;
- lightweight due to the Autoloader feature;
- smart caching for fast processing;
- exhaustive documentation;
- effects library easy to enlarge;
Very Short Features Preview
Applying Fx Chains
Gamma w/ Reflection
Sepia w/ Reflection
Grayscale w/ Reflection
Blend w/ Reflection
Mask w/ Reflection
Mask w/ Reflection
Applying Single Fx
Extract Red Channel
- Apache Web Server 2.0.0 or above
- PHP 5.0.0 or above with GD2 extension enabled
- Step 1: make a folder named /php-graphic-works on your Web server;
- Step 2: copy entire /bin and /live folders to the new created /php-graphic-works folder;
- Step 3: set the cache path from /bin/wlGwConfig.php file (make sure that it exists and is writable);
- Step 4: include /bin/wlGw.php in your application.
- Project Name: WiseLoop PHP Graphic Works
- Project Website: http://wiseloop.com/product/php-graphic-works
- Online Demonstration: http://wiseloop.com/demo/php-graphic-works
- Author: WiseLoop, http://wiseloop.com/contact/php-graphic-works
- Tags: image, photo, image manipulation, image blending, image filters, image effects, reflection, thumb, effects library, drawing primitives, json service, watermark, image batch processing, chained image effects, image mask