PHP Web Content-Type Grabber
The PHP Web Content-Type Grabber is a PHP class that is included in the PHP Web Media Grabber software product item.
It is able to search and grab various web resources referred or contained by an url and then outputs an array containing the grabbing results.
This sample application uses the grabbing engine provided by the WiseLoop PHP Web Media Grabber to search an url page for certain types web resources by checking theirs content-type HTTP header responses, grabs the founded web resources, and then, displays the array returned by the grabbing engine.
WiseLoop PHP Web Content-Type Grabber main features:
- HTTP headers Content-Type filtering: only those files having the specified content-type will be included in the grabbing results.
- Media url name (filename) filtering: only those files having or containing in their url names some specified strings will be included in the grabbing results.
- Media size filtering: only those files having the specified size (in bytes) will be included in the grabbing results.
- Media count limiter: number of grabbed files will be limited to a specified value.
- HTML area searching: the grabbing engine is able to search for files only inside a designated HTML area specified by a tag; in this way you can skip grabbing from the start any unwanted files by narrowing the full HTML target page to a smaller area consisting of a tag content; an incomplete tag (tag slice) can be specified also, the tag will auto complete depending on the contextual HTML content.
- Downloading capability: the WiseLoop PHP Content-Type Grabber is able to download the grabbed files to the local server, so those files can be referred or used as local resources in the future.